Monday, July 6, 2009

Dainty

On July 4th I departed for NYC. The fireworks where amazing from the airplane. I had a quick stop to see Grace and we shared some quality dainty time. She is really living the dream!

From NYC I boarded a 9:35 pm overnight flight to London. I did not sleep at all! I met some of my classmates that I am sure I will become very close with. We had a 12 hour stop over in London where we took an express tour. Nodding of and on the entire time. It seems like a weird dream where I don't think I will remember much I bonked hard and was in zombie mode and then drank too much coffee. My favorite part was seeing Harry Potters 9 and 3/4 platform at the train station.

I am extremely tired and have my flight to Kenya is about 8 hours (overnight again) and then from there we have a four hour drive. Hopefully I will sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment